Download your FREE report from The Australian Tribune today and discover how the next decade’s…
…is set to change our lives forever. Including:
- How to ‘future proof’ yourself before this massive technological shake-up hits Australia…
- Which jobs are safe and which jobs are not…
- The massive impact this technological revolution will have on society over the next decade…
Will robots ever fully replace humans?
Had you asked that question a decade ago, I’m sure many of you would have laughed.
Even today, it seems unlikely. Like something out of a science fiction film.
And while it’s unlikely robots will ever fully replace humans…
…technological advancements in the fields of artificial intelligence, automation and machine learning are progressing at a mind boggling pace today.
You’ve probably already started to notice it yourself. Self-serve kiosks at McDonald’s…cars that have the ability to self-drive…smart appliances.
The list goes on and on.
Even industries like law and finance are starting to catch onto the white-hot trend of automation…
After all: Who would pay a lawyer hundreds (maybe thousands) of dollars when a computer could process documents faster, more accurately and at a lower cost?
And those are just a few examples. The possibilities from this robot revolution are almost endless. That is, as Bernd Struben points out in his latest breakout technology report:
‘The faster [innovation] hits us, the more disruptive it’s going to be.’
So to make sure you’re 100% prepared for this coming wave of technological disruption, I want to get a copy of Bernd’s latest Australian Tribune report – ‘Why a Machine Could Do Your Job’ in your hands ASAP.
In it, you will discover not only the far-reaching impacts of this Robot Revolution, but you will uncover the practical steps you can take RIGHT NOW to minimise its impact.
To do just that, click the link below to download Bernd’s latest Australian Tribune report and you’ll discover…
- The three things you should do before this robot revolution hits. You can’t sit on your hands with this shake-up. Change is happening right now whether you like it or not. And while the actions you choose to take during this period of technological disruption will largely depend on your personal situation, in Bernd’s latest report he outlines the three most important things every Aussie can do to prepare for this robot revolution.
- How to thrive in an exponentially changing world. Artificial intelligence, machine learning and automation are coming. The question isn’t if, but how we will deal with the changes they bring. Bernd’s key takeaway from his report: ‘the most important thing you can do in any rapidly changing environment is to stay vigilant. And stay informed.’ Do that, he says, and you could have the ability not to just survive in an ever-changing world, but thrive in it!
- The 8 jobs that will be hardest hit by the robot revolution. Bernd wants to remind you that ‘all jobs are not created equal.’ And while a heap of jobs will be hit hard by automation, other jobs and skills will continue to grow, even when the robot revolution kicks into tenth gear.
You’ll learn all this and more in Bernd Struben’s brand new report: ‘Why a Machine Could Do Your Job’.
To get your free copy — right now — enter your email address in the box below and click ‘Send My FREE Report’. You’ll get a downloadable PDF file delivered to your inbox within the next five minutes.
But that’s not all…
When you claim your free report, ‘Why A Machine Could Do Your Job’, you’ll also receive a free subscription to The Australian Tribune, Australia’s leading source of independent political news and commentary.
The Australian Tribune delivers you the unfiltered stories that impact your daily life. Political and economic stories you’re unlikely to get anywhere else.
And the editors are not afraid to step on a few toes to do it. If those toes happen to be attached to folks in Australia’s lumbering bureaucracy or special interest groups…all the better.
As a wholly independent news service, The Australian Tribune doesn’t answer to shareholders…or outside advertisers. This helps avoid conflicts of interest that inhibit mainstream sources.
Now, fair warning: Some of this news may get under your skin. The editors don’t pull any punches here. If they feel it’s important for you to know, they’ll share it with you.
The news they deliver can give you a crucial insight into what the pollies are up to. And an edge on what lies ahead for markets and the economy.
The Australian Tribune is 100% free and delivered to your inbox every morning, five days a week. You’ll never be charged a cent to read it.
Just enter your email address in the box below and click ‘Send My FREE Report’.
We will NEVER rent, sell or give away your email address to anyone, for any reason.
You can unsubscribe from The Australian Tribune anytime, in a few clicks, if you decide you no longer wish to receive it.