Rogue economist Phil Anderson for The Australian Tribune reveals a rather odd way to boost national wealth WITHOUT hiking taxes…
‘Royal Rent Cheques’
How this virtually unknown, monarchy inspired income stream could financially benefit every tax-paying Aussie citizen for the next 100 years
The Crown Estate is no ordinary business.
The estate buys, sells and manages a vast and diverse portfolio of real estate and land, and is the manager of the UK seabed right out to the 12 nautical mile limit. 
The Queen owns this vast area of land.
You probably know that already.
But there’s a twist.
The Queen does NOT own the rent on this vast real estate portfolio.
Her subjects (UK citizens) do. The UK government collects this royal rent on behalf of all the people in the UK.
But it gets even better…
The more ‘royal rent’ collected, the less every UK citizen pays in tax.
I bet you didn’t know that!
In a brand new The Australian Tribune report titled: ‘Royal Rent Cheques’, controversial economist Phil Anderson argues Australia is in a unique position to implement this same ‘royal rent’ system here to financially benefit every tax paying Australian citizen for generations to come.
Inside your free report you’ll learn:
- Could this virtually unknown, monarchy inspired income stream secure your wealth?: Phil reveals how a rental income method first established by the UK-run Crown Estate in 1760 could benefit every tax-paying Aussie citizen for generations to come.
- How ‘royal rent cheques’ could boost your annual income: Some US and UK citizens are already using this rather odd rent collection system to increase their income.  Phil proposes how Australians could do the same.
- How a large central government financed by taxes isn’t our only option: Most people think Australia, or any country, needs government and taxes to stop from falling into anarchy. But Phil has another opinion. Not only that, but he shares real world examples of other countries doing fine without it.
Simply put your email address in the space below and hit ‘Send My FREE Report’. You’ll get a free subscription to daily news email, The Australian Tribune and we’ll immediately send your free report: ‘Royal Rent Cheques’
But that’s not all…
When you claim your free report, ‘‘Royal Rent Cheques’’, you’ll also receive a free subscription to The Australian Tribune, Australia’s leading source of independent political news and commentary.
The Australian Tribune delivers you the unfiltered stories that impact your daily life. Political and economic stories you’re unlikely to get anywhere else.
And the editors are not afraid to step on a few toes to do it. If those toes happen to be attached to folks in Australia’s lumbering bureaucracy or special interest groups…all the better.
As a wholly independent news service, The Australian Tribune doesn’t answer to shareholders…or outside advertisers. This helps avoid conflicts of interest that inhibit mainstream sources.
Now, fair warning: Some of this news may get under your skin. The editors don’t pull any punches here. If they feel it’s important for you to know, they’ll share it with you.
The news they deliver can give you a crucial insight into what the pollies are up to. And an edge on what lies ahead for markets and the economy.
The Australian Tribune is 100% free and delivered to your inbox every morning, five days a week. You’ll never be charged a cent to read it.
Just enter your email address in the box below and click ‘Send My FREE Report’.
-  https://www.thecrownestate.co.uk/en-gb/what-we-do/on-the-seabed/seabed-survey-licences/
-  https://www.vox.com/policy-and-politics/2018/2/13/16997188/alaska-basic-income-permanent-fund-oil-revenue-study
We will NEVER rent, sell or give away your email address to anyone, for any reason.
You can unsubscribe from The Australian Tribune anytime, in a few clicks, if you decide you no longer wish to receive it.